SUMMARY: Market Research Intern
Do you have experience working with Excel? Are you interested in working with data; finding trends and connecting the dots to see the big picture? Do you have a passion for improving the brand experience for its customers? Do you enjoy writing and designing presentations? If so, check out this amazing internship opportunity to work with the Customer Experience (CX) team at AF Group where you will gain firsthand experience with the critical role CX plays in driving organizational growth and enhancing customer satisfaction.
The CX team measures, monitors, and acts upon customer feedback from all brands at AF Group. During the internship, you’ll have the opportunity to help the CX team develop surveys, analyze customer data and work on multiple projects geared towards improving the customer experience by making it easier to do business with AF Group. Come be part of a great team and make a difference!
Check out the Internships at Emergent Holdings video to learn more.
- Analyze customer surveys and call recordings for insights and trends.
- Assist on CX projects – developing content, scheduling meetings, research and solutioning.
- Work collaboratively to enhance our CX processes and tools.
- Assist in monthly report and scorecard creation.
- Learn the Voice of the Customer tools of the trade.
- Research customer experience trends and competitive intel.
- Conduct audits on call recordings and topics for quality assurance purposes.
- Prepare and deliver presentation(s) on assigned topic(s).
- Attend unit, departmental, and corporate meetings as assigned.
- Show learning and both personal and professional growth and understanding of responsibilities.
- Gain an understanding of how the company and business works.
- Show punctuality, professionalism, and a positive attitude when completing assignments; manage multiple deadlines.
- Use company software applications to complete assignments.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Respond to internal and external customer inquiries.
- This description identifies responsibilities and tasks typically associated with the performance of the position. Other relevant essential functions may be required.
- Have status as a junior or senior as of the end of the spring term (or be enrolled in an applicable graduate program).
- Hold a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better (as of the most recent grading period).
- Be able to work full-time during normal business hours for this summer.
- Be available to begin employment between mid-May and mid-June.
EDUCATION OR EQUIVALENT EXPERIENCE: Currently enrolled and active in any educational degree program that aligns with our various businesses.
EXPERIENCE: With proper education credentials no experience necessary. Previous work experience preferred.
SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE/ABILITIES (SKA) REQUIRED:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of computers and company standard software; Internet research experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to proofread documents for spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to perform necessary mathematical computations.
- Ability to comprehend consequences of various situations and make appropriate individuals aware of same for decision making.
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely and to present ideas, report facts and other information.
- Ability to establish workflows, manage multiple projects and meet necessary deadlines while maintaining composure during stressful situations occurring as a result of workloads and/or deadlines.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
Actual compensation decision relies on the consideration of internal equity, candidate’s skills and professional experience, geographic location, market and other potential factors. It is not standard practice for an offer to be at or near the top of the range, and therefore a reasonable estimate for this role is between $17 and $33 per hour.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an “at will” basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.