GAI Consultants, Inc. is seeking a Facility & Fleet Technician II to work out of our Homestead, PA office. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a challenging, fast-paced, and team-oriented environment that will utilize their related experience to develop professionally and grow in today’s global environment.
- Receives work order requests for facilities maintenance from employees, tenants, and customers.
- Ensures work is performed in a timely manner and triages requests to prioritize the most critical repairs.
- Inspects and performs preventative maintenance or as-needed repairs on facilities or systems, which may include mechanical or electrical systems, HVAC or other environmental management systems, generators, or power management systems, including fire and safety systems.
- Makes basic repairs and coordinates the work requests with the Facilities Supervisor.
- Support Fleet Supervisor as needed.
At GAI, exceptional people have an exceptional place to work, grow, lead, and achieve. Explore an array of opportunities in locations across the U.S., and join accomplished colleagues in tackling challenging projects for a range of markets. Enjoy comprehensive benefits and feel good about being part of a collaborative team that’s committed to supporting the communities we serve. Join GAI and distinguish yourself in a company poised for unlimited growth.
GAI Consultants, Inc. is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion through fostering a workforce that represents different communities, cultures, and viewpoints. We will continue to build mutual trust and respect where employees are empowered to share their diverse perspectives, experiences, and ideas.
Benefits To Working at GAI Include:
- Competitive salary - GAI is committed to paying market-based salaries
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, vision, dental, company paid Long Term Disability, and Short-Term Disability (benefits start within 30 days of hire)
- New paid Maternity/Paternity/Adoption program
- Generous Paid Time Off and 7 paid holidays
- Employee-Owned Company with annual company contributions to your ESOP account
- 401k company match
- Ability to participate in our Direct Stock Ownership program
- Tuition Reimbursement