Soofa is the neighborhood news feed that connects a community with screens everyone can see and anyone can use. We’re a woman-founded MIT startup with a mission to make cities smart, social, and sustainable.
We are looking for our next BDR cohort to grow the revenue-generating side of Soofa’s business and seek out new opportunities for private-public partnerships. Your day-to-day will include prospecting, booking appointments, and creating Sales Qualified Opportunities, as well as qualifying inbound leads from marketing campaigns. Media Sales BDRs will be selling digital and static media on our placed-based OOH Soofa Signs. This role would be ideal for people who are passionate about designing targeted advertising campaigns for local, regional, and national brands.
This is a great role for a recent graduate, someone who is newer to the tech or business world, or someone looking to make a career change into sales.
Soofa is committed to building a diverse staff and strongly encourages BIPOC and minority applicants. Remote applicants (U.S.-based only) welcome.
Soofa is for people with a shared stake in a special place. Learn more about Soofa culture here.
- Prospect new media clients through a high volume of outreach across multiple channels
- Build prospecting lists across various verticals, industries, and titles
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between prospective clients and Account Executives
- Provide feedback to leadership team on market activity and related learnings