This internship will be hosted for the Summer 2024 semester.
Estimated dates: May through August 2024
Description of Roles and Responsibilities
- Clear understanding of OSHA and EPA Regulations
- Ability to effectively lead small groups and provide support to achieve goals.
- Working knowledge of ISO 14001 and ISO 45001 standards
- Exceptional verbal and written communication with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills required.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours or shifts.
- Strong project management skills are required.
- Must have excellent computer skills including Excel, Work and Power Point.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Must be currently enrolled in an accredited college/university pursuing a degree in Environmental, Health and Safety or similar degree path
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- Must have reliable transportation to and from work