To assist in development of the European/international freight market and other related businesses, customer maintenance.
- Promote the company on European websites or social media.
- Collect information on logistics exhibitions and exhibitors abroad.
- Follow and track the news updates of various shipping companies on social media abroad.
- Follow and track the latest developments and policies of major international ports.
- Foreign customer maintenance
Applicators’ Requirements / skills:
- Excellent English skill as a must, other European language skills is an advantage, be proficient in communicating with foreign clients; English native speaker is preferred.
- Related majors: International Marketing/business, International Finance, International logistics or Supply Chain Management Undergraduate students.
- Effective interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills;
- Creative, enthusiastic, self-driven, well time planner and a good team player;
- A quick learner who is dedicated to work, able to work under pressure and adhere to deadlines;