At Three Rivers Behavioral Health, a 129 bed facility located in West Columbia, SC, we never forget that patients are people — people with potential, who can have better relationships and live more productive lives. For those who seek a secure environment, healing, hope, treatment, and recovery, Three Rivers is the first place for a second chance. Three Rivers provides psychiatric, detoxification/rehabilitation, and dual diagnosis treatment through inpatient services for adolescents and adults. Our outpatient services include a Partial Hospitalization Program offering psychiatric day treatment for adults and an Adult Chemical Dependency Intensive Outpatient Treatment Program offering day and evening sessions. Three Rivers Behavioral Health currently has Full Time Nurse Extern position available (12 hour shifts). This position is for RN and/or LPN.
Under the supervision of the Nurse Extern, assists in the delivery of nursing care. Follows the nursing plan of care and reports interventions, changes or relevant observation to the Registered Nurse. Serves as an integral resource in implementing clinical and technical aspects of care. Is attuned to the individual needs of assigned patients and modifies approach to care based on patient needs, age and outcomes.
This opportunity provides the following:
Benefits for Registered Nurse (RN) include:
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Competitive Compensation & Generous Paid Time Off
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- SoFi Student Loan Refinancing Program
- Psychiatric Nurse Residency Transition-to-Practice Program (Could earn 20 CEUs)
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its 300+ Subsidiaries!
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
The following are the job requirements for the Licensed Practical Nurse position:
- Completion of a two or four year (AD/BSN) nursing degree from an accredited school of nursing
- Currently qualified to take the NCLEX exam. Preferred one year experience working in a healthcare environment
- SC Registered Nurse licensure must be achieved within 90 days of hire.
- Prefer a minimum of one year of recent experience, preferably in psych, but not required
- Current BLS Certification and CPI training (or upon hire and maintain certifications throughout employment)
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.