Workshop or Class Presentation Request
Do you want to request a workshop for your class or are you thinking about canceling class? The Office of Career and Professional Development is available to lead presentations and workshops! Workshops and presentations include but are not limited to resume preparation, mock interview prep, overall career planning, Career Jeopardy!, employer presentations and more!
To request a workshop or class presentation, keep in mind the following:
- Requests should be submitted at least two weeks in advance.
- Workshops or presentations typically run 30 to 60 minutes.
- The Office of Career and Professional Development will make and bring all handouts for the workshop.
- Please indicate if the workshop will be in person or virtual.
- We may not always be able to accommodate all requests but we will certainly try!
Please allow 48 hours for a response to your request. If you have questions, please contact Leonelle Thompson, Director, Career and Professional Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.